Sunrise Children’s School (SCS) is dedicated to “best practices” in meeting the cognitive, language, physical, and social/emotional needs of children. We measure our success through the satisfaction of our families, students and communities we serve and represent.
Though we are not required by the State of South Carolina to be licensed or accredited, Sunrise Children’s School operates, in every capacity, to the highest national standard. SCS only incorporates developmentally appropriate practices and follows DSS and the National Association of Education for Young Children (NAEYC) standards while incorporating The Creative Curriculum.
Social and Emotional Development
- Observes objects and events with curiosity
- Approaches problems flexibly
- Shows persistence in approaching tasks
- Explores cause and effect
- Applies knowledge or experience to a new context